NG Chat NG Chat

FTW

Ha idiot, I set my username as TomFulp, and used my social security number as my password ya idiot HARDEE HAR HAR

Kevin responds:

lol

-&amp;gt;The Par Box&amp;lt;- ->The Par Box<-

Nice job

I was playing with it for quite a while, but it gives me that unsettling feeling I get from the 80's, and I wasn't even alive in the 80's!!!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Lol I know what you mean... I think. xD Ill make another one to feed your craving. :P

Owata Owata

Addicting

I just keep going and going and going

DerianProductions responds:

I know its addicting!
=]

stickBrix stickBrix

Fun

It kept me going for about 5 levels, but I couldn't see the ball when that giant pulsating caption came up proclaiming that I had a 2x combo

platform tutorial 2 platform tutorial 2

Gaaaw

Just a poorly designed rip off of the same tutorial made by FeindishDemon, you even used the same music. I give you 2 stars for not screwing the script up though.

HMM: New Year 2009 HMM: New Year 2009

Its only the first of the year

If it pasts judgement

Planet Platformer 2 Planet Platformer 2

Nice

Well I've got a headache now from all the rotating and spinning, but it was worth it

Dapigplatformer*screamer Dapigplatformer*screamer

meh

you kind of gave it away with the "turn your speakers up really loud"

Ruxxy responds:

oops ...

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Excellent

really good scripting, fun and simple fighting sequences , pure awesomeness...
but did it have to be mario, you could have had just some guy named Bill punching ninjas in the face, but if mario is what you like, and what everyone else likes then so be it

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Simplistic

It could have been a lot better, the level of difficulty didn't really seem to increase or decrease, and the ending was really disappointing in both that it was just a picture and that it was not really that funny(I'm not an animal sympathizer, I just thought it was too blatant) , but overall addictive gameplay, and use of an overused song!!!